This post is about our Sun Joe SPX3000 Review 2018. Read about the comprehensive evaluation of the product.
Best use for:
This highly recommended pressure washer works best for cars, notably enough mags and wheels. It cuts of the cleaning time. Moreover, the unit is also great for brightening garage doors, floors, concrete slabs, decks, concrete stairs, fences, driveways, sidewalks, patios, pavers, etc. It is a great tool for clearing out years of molds, mildew, moss, algae, and other stubborn dirt on decks, sidings, garden shets, bricked areas, cement walls, etc.
This also works for vinyl patios, fences, garden shed, and furniture. Overall, it meets every household cleaning requirement in both indoor and outdoor.
- This product is easy to assemble. There are only a few parts to connect. You don’t have to be a techie to assemble this unit. Replacing the nozzle is also a breeze.
- The machine is quiet. It has approximately the same noise as your vacuum cleaner.
- It is small in size and fairly easy to store. The unit includes a hose reel and storage for the nozzles. Its design intends to make users disassemble and store it conveniently after every use. Moreover, it has wheels designed to easily move it around.
- Its adjustable nozzles are color coded. Thus, making appropriate nozzle switches for every cleaning job easy.
- Safe to use. It features automatic shutting off when the trigger is released.
- It produces a consistent GPM stream even in between the pressure setting shifts.
- Lightweight. You can easily drag it along. It is very easy to manage around spaces.
- The soap dispenser works excellently. You can control the amount of soap it should dispense.
- Its heavy duty pressure hoses and brass compression fittings are made of high-quality materials. They easily connect and disconnect.
- The pressure handle is sturdy as well.
- It comes with a sturdy trigger that will last long.
- Current pressure washer units now have metal hose connectors. This is definitely a great improvement from the previous unit releases.
- This washer has a plastic nozzle which is poorly made. When the pressure kicks in, the nozzle pulls-off and water leaks over the floor – especially if you are in a full pressure setting.
- Power sometimes goes on and off. Thus, causing uneven water spray.
- It does not have a lock feature on the trigger. Handling the trigger for a long time creates hand discomfort and fatigue.
- Previously released units came with plastic hose connectors that caused leaking problems. However, newer releases come with metal connectors already.
- The tubing from the soap dispenser is a bit soft. Therefore, it has the tendency to kink.
- Its cord is long but its cord hanger does not easily accommodate the entirety of the cord.
- During initial operation, the machine has the tendency to throttle.
- The soap dispenser’s cap easily falls off.
Sun Joe SPX3000 Review 2018 Recommendations:
It is still the best product for cleaning cars. Worth every penny you spend. Although newer releases already have metal hose connectors, some units might still have plastic ones. Just in case you received a unit with a plastic connector, we recommend that you buy a brass or metal connector. This is just a slight hassle considering the great capabilities of this washer.
You can also purchase a muti-angle SunJoe rotary attachment. It makes the cleaning task easy when covering large areas with its zero degrees stream.
We also highly recommend purging the unit before each use to avoid throttling. Also, to avoid kinking of the water dispenser tubing, always check it during the operation.
Despite some minor flaws, we still highly recommend this great pressure washer. Its excellent feature far outweighs the setbacks.
We are sure that this Sun Joe SPX3000 Review 2018 of ours will help you in arriving at the best decision in choosing which pressure washer to buy and use for your car. Moreover, you can easily compare this product with other pressure washers that made it to our list of 10 Best Pressure Washer for Cars 2018 – our extensive and comparative review.
You can check for the latest price of this amazing pressure washer SunJoe SPX3000 on Amazon.
Colin Marcelino is a Mechanical Engineer turned online entrepreneur. He sells car washers and any other stuff he finds useful. He also loves music. He is a guitarist on his own rock and roll world.