This post is about our Karcher K4 Review 2018. Here is a comprehensive evaluation of the product.
Best used for:
The Karcher K4 pressure washer is best for cleaning cars, especially when used with a foam lance. This product is also very effective even when dealing with the hard-to-clean intricate design on rims. It also works well in cleaning the garage, balcony, driveway, sidewalk, walkway, patio, wooden deck, and just about every outdoor area. Vinyl sidings, windows, and every bricked surface are effectively dealt with by this washer. It can also handle every common household cleaning chore. Moreover, it effectively removes moss, algae, and the like on benches, wooden furniture, and fences. With a surface cleaner add-on, this product can clean even vertical surfaces such as garage doors, walls, and facades.
- The product has just the right amount of pressure for car cleaning. It will not damage the paint if used with the right nozzle. When used with a foam lance, car washing will be a breeze.
- It is very quiet. It seems you are not using a pressure washer.
- The roll-up hose works great.
- It has a good quality soap dispenser.
- Never complicated. It is so easy to change the adjustable spray heads. Easy to assemble and disassemble as well. Moreover, the trigger gun is easy to handle that even handicapped will not find it hard to use it.
- Very portable. You can conveniently carry it along because it is so easy to assemble and disassemble. It also requires little space for storage.
- It boasts of great improvements compared to the older models. It has improved base to prevent tipping. The plastic part is sturdier and it is made of better quality.
- Powerful but not costly. It has a good balance of great performance at a fraction of the cost when compared with bigger pressure washers.
- The plastic tubing is a bit short. It does not easily reach the soap dispenser.
- Leaking problems sometimes occur in the connection.
- The hose fittings do not swiftly connect. It is made of low quality and cheap plastic so it immediately breaks loose.
- Even with an improved base, the product has the tendency to tip over when pulling out the hose from the reel.
- It is only available at 110 volts.
Karcher K4 Review 2018 Recommendations:
The Karcher K4 pressure washer is highly recommended. Although there are some downsides, we deem them as minor issues compared to the advantages we can get from this awesome pressure washer. The leaking problem can be prevented by using a thread seal tape on the hose fitting. In addition, we suggest replacing the cheap plastic hose fitting with a brass fitting for a sturdier connection. Buying the replacement brass fitting will not be a drag considering the great features of the product.
We are sure that this Karcher K4 Review 2018 of ours will help you in arriving at the best judgment in choosing which pressure washer to buy and use for your car. In addition, you can easily compare this product with other pressure washers that made it to our list of best pressure washers for 2018. Read about our extensive and relevant review about the 10 Best Pressure Washer for Cars 2018.
You can check for the latest price of this amazing pressure washer here: Karcher K4 on Amazon.
Karcher K4 In Action:
Here are the specific details of the product.