This post is about our Karcher K2 Review 2018. We have here a comprehensive evaluation of the product.
Best used for:
The Karcher K2 pressure washer is highly recommended for cleaning cars, boats, and every vehicle type. It can be used to swiftly remove mud from overly dirty transport vehicles. This pressure washer also works best for cleaning carports, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, and all other cemented surfaces. Furthermore, it effectively clears up moss buildup, stubborn dirt, cobwebs, accumulated dust, and clingy grime on the porch, old paver stones, and almost on every surface. Thus, giving the surfaces bright and brand-new look again.
The product also efficiently cleans windows, siding, gutters, decking, lawn furniture, fences, etc. It is the all-in-one cleaning tool for practically every day-to-day household cleaning need. With its pressure power, you can rip off old paint from an old fence without the need to sand.
- Unobtrusive and not noisy. It is surprisingly quiet when compared to other electric pressure washers.
- Easy to use and set-up. The quick connectors make it easy to assemble and disassemble. Even the elderly can easily put it together very quickly.
- Light but powerful. Its lightweight body does not make it is weak. It is powerful enough to meet every cleaning demand.
- Improved features as compared to previous releases. The pump shuts off when the trigger is released.
- Affordably priced. You can enjoy all the awesome benefits of a great pressure washer without breaking the bank. It surprises like other big pressure washers but it will just cost you a fraction of the price.
- Portable. You can easily move it around when cleaning, as well as carry it along. The dimensions are appropriately designed for easy storage and portability.
- Comes in two wands. One for the general type of washing, which is the Vario Power Spray wand, and the Dirtblaster spray wand for deep-cleaning and stripping.
- The hose fitting that comes with it is not so great. It tends to have leaking problems because it seems to lack threads.
- It has the possibility to strip the paint off some surfaces when not dialed up appropriately.
- The handle easily breaks off. It is not of good quality as well.
- It has the tendency not to suck up the detergent when power washing. The retractable detergent siphon hose does not work so well.
- The variable wand works only when fully opened.
Karcher K2 Review 2018 Recommendations:
The Karcher K2 pressure washer may be smaller than most pressure washers available in the market but it is highly recommended due to its capabilities similar to the bigger ones.
To solve the imperfect disconnection of the hose fitting to the fauces, you can simply put more threads on the hose fitting; thus, leaking problems solved. Additionally, you may want to buy a separate release pressure washer hose adaptor connector plug. This will make the water flow stable and will surely make the plugging and the unplugging a breeze.
As for the handle easily breaking off, it may seem to be a problem but it can be easily fixed with a super glue. It is a minor issue to deal with compared to the major benefits this pressure washer is offering.
Since it is a small pressure washer, its power can often be underestimated. Be sure to diligently read the instructions so you will be guided on the setting and operation. Paint on surfaces might strip off when not correctly dialed up. Moreover, there are several add-on attachments that will make cleaning more flexible and extensive.
You may also want to check for the latest price of this amazing pressure washer here: Karcher K2 on Amazon.
Video Credit to eSpares:
Here are the specific details of the product.