This post is about our GreenWorks GPW1950 Review 2018. Here is a comprehensive evaluation of the product.
Best used for:
The GreenWorks GPW1950 pressure washer works best for cars and even RVs and camper vans. This is more effective when used as a foam cannon. It can also efficiently tidy up the entire garage and driveway.
This unit can clean cement, bricks, tiles, metals, and even woods. It efficiently cleans grills, metal garbage bins, fences, outdoor furniture including cushions, etc. It can clear out molds and mildew from wooden decks, patio furniture, stairs, steps, decks, and plastic deck furniture.
This also effectively removes stained areas of the house such as vinyl sidings, windows, flooring, walls, etc. You can use it in just about any household cleaning requirement – even in spraying away wasps on attic vents.
It is so powerful that it can strip off paint on some surfaces. Great for prepping wooden furniture for repainting.
- This pressure washer comes with great pressure; thus, needing a small amount of water. It gives out a lot of force that it swiftly blasts away dirt. The product is definitely a water saver.
- It has a large GFCI that shuts off the electric power when it detects water on the device.
- The unit is lightweight. Therefore, it is very easy to move along and around.
- Simple to use and store. You just connect the hose, plug, and push the power button. That’s all. This unit is so simple that even women find it convenient to use. The nozzles are easy to connect, remove, and replace. It comes with a hose reel so it is convenient to neatly store it after each use.The handle folds down for storage.
- It has automatic shut-off feature when the trigger is released. This is not available in other pressure washers.
- The unit is sturdy, tidy, and compact.
- The product comes with a soap container. However, the suction is so powerful that it quickly sucks up a lot of soap or detergent.
- Its cord is a bit short. This product is not intended be used with an extension cord so a longer cord will be great.
- The hose tangles sometimes. It also kinks most of the time.
- It takes a lot of getting used to knowing the appropriate setting for each cleaning type. So there are possibilities of not effectively getting the job done.
- Leaking problems sometimes arise.
GreenWorks GPW1950 Review 2018 Recommendations:
The GreenWorks GPW1950 is highly recommended for washing cars, as well as bigger vehicles such as camper vans and RVs.
The unit sucks on the soap so quickly. We suggest that you use soap that is mixed with water instead of using a concentrated one. This will avoid wasting away soap.
Since there are different surfaces and cleaning requirements, you have to really know which appropriate nozzle to use for each washing. Every spray nozzle provides a different spray degree so make sure to test and see which is the right one to use.
Lastly, make sure to align the threads on the water outlet connector and the hose are well. When incorrectly threaded, the threads wear out; thus causing leakage.
We are certain that this GreenWorks GPW1950 Review 2018 will help you in arriving at the best decision in choosing which pressure washer to use for your car. Moreover, you can easily compare this product with other pressure washers that made it to our top ten list of pressure washers for 2018. Read about our comparative and relevant review about the 10 Best Pressure Washer for Cars 2018.
You can check the current price of GreenWorks GPW1950 on Amazon.
Here are the specific details of the product.
Colin Marcelino is a Mechanical Engineer turned online entrepreneur. He sells car washers and any other stuff he finds useful. He also loves music. He is a guitarist on his own rock and roll world.